Saturday, February 21, 2015

The Blog's 1-Year Anniversary!


 Today is the day I celebrate the anniversary of me being bored at work and deciding to write about my favorite hobby: video games. What started as a timekiller has evolved and has grown by leaps and bounds, since I am now a YouTuber and a Podcaster.

Sure, I may be just a small blip in the overall scheme of things, but I enjoy what I do, and whatever publicity or feedback I can get is always helpful and appreciated, whether it's just through likes, re-tweets, views of my videos/live streams, or making a financial difference through my charity efforts.

It is my dream to break into the industry and ideally become an official member of the video game media, so I thank you for checking out this blog, my YouTube channel, my Hitbox.tv channel, my podcast site, and, especially, my charity site.

Celebration Plans!

Tonight, around 7:00 CST, I will be on my Hitbox.tv channel (hitbox.tv/drjohnnylt) doing some live streaming to celebrate the blog's 1-year anniversary. While I haven't decided yet what the games will be, I'm sure it will be a fun time and I will say some dumb shit thanks to the alcohol I will be consuming. The plan is to go for a couple hours, so tune in and be entertained (hopefully) and help me kick off year #2 of the blog in style.

Thank you all for your interactions, your support, and your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment