Wednesday, October 21, 2015

My video promo for Extra Life 2015!

So, I'm no professional video editor, but I did take a little time to record a quick promo for my Extra Life charity live stream. Take a look:



The deal is as such:

When: Saturday, November 7th @ 8AM CST - Sunday, November 8th @ 8AM CST (24 hours, y'all)

Where to watch: www.twitch.tv/jeff_mcfly

Where to donate: www.extra-life.org/participant/jeffofallgames

Who it benefits: The University of Iowa Children's Hospital

Games I Am Playing:

- Team Fortress 2
- The Witcher 3
- Halo 5
- Splatoon
- Super Mario Maker
- Genesis games
- SNES games
- Dreamcast games
- Heroes of the Storm
- Rocket League
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
- and MORE!

Please consider donating and helping save lives. This would definitely qualify as a random act of kindness.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment