Monday, November 2, 2015

What's Coming Up in November, 2015?

No time for a clever intro: (A) There are way too many games and I need to get right to it, and (B) I'm still recovering from Halloween weekend...anyway, GAMES!

November 3rd:

Need for Speed - (PS4, Xbox One)


The long-running EA racing series gets a reboot, with really great looking graphics and terrible/terrific FMV cutscenes.

November 6th:

Call of Duty: Black Ops III - (PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)


At this point, what is there to say about Call of Duty? It's coming out and Twitch and YouTube will be full of people playing it.

Yo-kai Watch - (3DS)


A creature-catching RPG from Level-5 and something I've been really looking forward to since its E3 announcement.

November 7th:

Extra Life 2015


One of my absolute favorite days of the year. I will play games on my Twitch channel, www.twitch.tv/jeff_mcfly , for 24 hours straight, starting at 8AM CST, supporting The University of Iowa Children's Hospital. Gamers from across the nation (and the world) will be supporting their chosen Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Support me by going to www.extra-life.org/participant/jeffofallgames and help me save lives!

November 10th:

Fallout 4 - (PC, PS4, Xbox One)


War never changes. Neither does my excitement for this game. Despite the recent leak of screenshots and gameplay making some fans nervous, I am waiting (albeit impatiently) for the full release and expect to be blown away once again by a Bethesda game.

Rise of the Tomb Raider - (Xbox 360, Xbox One)


The sequel to the Tomb Raider reboot. Where we saw Lara as a survivor in that game, Rise will start to show her as the badass we all come to love her as.

StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void - (PC)


The (we assume) last chapter/expansion in the StarCraft II series, focusing on the Protoss race and including, I'm sure, a novel's worth of patch notes. I do love watching pro play, knowing I will NEVER be that good.

November 17th:

Star Wars Battlefront - (PC, PS4, Xbox One)


I am even MORE hyped for this game thanks to my pleasant experience with the beta. This game is going to be so damn good and will eat up whatever free time I have left.

November 20th:

Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash - (Wii U)


I always have a soft spot for Mario sports games, so I'm looking forward to this,

Other Notes:

- Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival, which is a mash-up of Animal Crossing, Mario Party and Amiibo, is due out November 13th for Wii U.

- For Telltale's Game of Thrones fans, Episode 6 - The Ice Dragon will come out for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One on November 17th.

- The PS3/Xbox 360 Deadpool game gets a re-release for PS4 and Xbox One on November 18th.

====================================================================

Lots to love about the month of November. We are DEEP into "blockbuster release" territory, so I hope you saved up. Also, please consider donating to my Extra Life efforts, donations will be accepted until the end of the year, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment