Thursday, May 28, 2015

Live Stream Schedule For 5/28 - 5/31 '15



As I get more and more into the live stream aspect of my gaming habit, I figured it would be best if I had a set schedule and build up viewers/followers. Those who have viewed my Twitch channel, thank you, those who follow me, BIG thank you.

So here is the schedule of when I will be live from tonight (Thursday, 5/28) through Sunday (5/31).

(all times are Central)

Thursday, 5/28

9:00PM - Twisted Metal - PS3

I haven't played the newest TM game in a while. Let the car combat crashing commence!

Friday. 5/29:

5:00PM - Splatoon -Wii U

Join me for some cute, paint-filled warfare as I spend several hours with the newest big title for the Wii U.

Saturday, 5/30:

12:00PM - SMITE - PC

The game has kinda been my go-to as of late, so a couple hours won't hurt, right?

2:00PM - Team Fortress 2 - PC

My original go-to game. Here's hoping I get some phat loot over the span of a few hours.

11:00PM - Splatoon - Wii U

Some late night Splattin'!

Sunday, 5/31:

12:00PM - Sunday Funday!

A grab bag of games. Some old, some new. Every console I have access to can be in play, that means PS1/2/3/4, Xbox 360/One, PC, Wii/Wii U, SNES, Dreamcast, whatever I have an inkling to play. Several hours, several games, several Dr. Peppers.

=================================================================

There are the next few days of live streams. As always, times are approximate and with it being LIVE, you never know what will go down. Also, I am prone to do sporadic live streams at any given moment, so, if you would like to be notified when I do go live:

Follow me on Twitter (as I always post when I go live): @JeffMcFlyIA

Follow me on Twitch (you get notified when I do go live if you click "Follow") twitch.tv/jeff_mcfly

==================================================================

Also, almost all of my live streams get archived on my YouTube channel, so if you miss the live version, you can always catch up HERE .

Fun few days planned out, join me for the mayhem, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment