Monday, April 27, 2015

The Week Ahead: 4/27/15


It's been sort of a slow couple of weeks as far as new releases go, but that doesn't mean I can't deliver video game content straight into your eye and ear holes. Here is what I have planned this week and how you can check it out:

Monday, April 27th 2015:

Hey, that's today! Keep checking the blog as I add 2 new entries into "Awesome Video Game Music". One from a game that was recently released (kinda), and one that was released years ago, but still may be one of the best intro themes of all time.

Tuesday. April 28th 2015:

Since I got my new laptop last week, I need to put it through a live stream stress test. After all, live streaming is a big reason why I bought it in the first place. So check out the twitch page (twitch.tv/jeff_mcfly) Tuesday afternoon as I live stream many console games and make sure my Alienware 17 R2 is up to the task. Games will include (but are not limited to): The Crew (Xbox One), Goat Simulator (Xbox One), MLB 15: The Show (PS4), Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed (PS4), and, of course, Mortal Kombat X (Xbox One). Yeah, there's going to be some weird ones.

Wednesday, April 29th 2015:

The podcast returns! Among the topics this week:

- The state of MOBA's; they are quite fun, and there are A LOT of them.

- Booted up EVE Online recently, which is bad for whatever social life I had left...

- New Guitar Hero and Black Ops III announcements/trailers.

- Thoughts on WWE Extreme Rules and Netflix's Daredevil, just to switch things up a bit.

- And MORE! Check it out Wednesday night at soundcloud.com/jeffofallgames

Thursday, April 30th 2015:

In preparation for Avengers: Age of Ultron, I will be live streaming several Marvel video games, including Marvel Ultimate Alliance, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, and the Pinball FX2 Marvel heroes tables. May even dive into Marvel Heroes 2015 if I can remember what the hell I was doing in that game.

Friday, May 1st 2015:

It's Avengers Day! So I will be spending the day being a geek.

The Weekend:

Live Streaming may happen, and perhaps a new Let's Play series on the YouTube channel.
=======================================================================

Stay tuned here on the blog and on my Twitter account to get alerts as to when I go live and when new content is available for your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment