Monday, April 6, 2015

The Week Ahead: 4/6/15


As the rain falls here in Des Moines, and another week begins, I figured I would sit here and plan out some events for this week. I'm used to doing "spur of the moment" things, but it wouldn't hurt to have an actual plan of attack. Especially now that I have some new tech toys to play with. So here is what you can expect from me for this week:

Monday, April 6th:

I got back into the live stream world with a 4 hour live stream on Easter (more on that later), and will be back on my hitbox page tonight as I do more of the same. I will, for sure, be playing some Injustice: Gods Among Us and will dive back into The Elder Scrolls Online - Tamriel Unlimited, and perhaps more, I have plenty of games on my PC that I need to play. The action should start around 7:30 CST, be sure to follow me on Twitter (@JeffMcFlyIA) for updates.

Tuesday, April 7th:

Another day of live streaming, this time from my CONSOLES! I purchased an Elgato Capture Card HD so I will be messing with that and testing out the new toy. While I don't have a set schedule of what I am playing and exactly when, Bloodborne will definitely be involved at some point. This will be a Tuesday Test Day, so there will be a lot of fumbling around while I find ideal settings. This will, as usual, be taking place on my hitbox.tv channel, so follow me on hitbox or Twitter to stay posted on what's going down, or, at the very least, watch me die A LOT in Bloodborne.

Wednesday, April 8th:

The return of the podcast! Took a few weeks off to go through a backlog of games, so there will be plenty to talk about this week. Topics will include: Bloodborne, MLB 15: The Show, Ziggurat, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, Flame Over, and many more. Also, more live streaming, as the goal will be to stream as much as possible this week.

Thursday, April 9th:

Currently in the air, as I have personal plans this evening. There will at least be some funny, dumb blog post, a live stream is possible.

Friday, April 10th:

More live streaming (probably will be console stuff, quite possibly retro games), and expect a new addition to my "Let's Play" series. 

In Case You Missed It:

My 4-hour Easter Live Stream is currently archived at www.hitbox.tv/drjohnnylt and will also be archived later on my YouTube channel HERE. It was divided into 4 videos and includes:

Part 1: Freestyle2: Street Basketball
Part 1.5: Mortal Kombat (stream cut out during live feed so this part is around 12 minutes)
Part 2: The rest of Mortal Kombat
Part 3: The Elder Scrolls Online - Tamriel Unlimited
 ==========================================================

That's the week ahead, or course I will be writing posts here on the blog and adding more videos to all the usual outlets. As always, follow me on Twitter for the latest info and be notified when I go live this week. It's a big week for me as I figure out how to best stream console games, in anticipation for some game coming out on the 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment