Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What's Coming Up In April, 2015?

Spring has sprung and that's no foolin'! (That enough Cheese for ya?) Anyway, the blog is back after a little hiatus (life happens, you know) with a rundown of what to expect in the month of Easter. While you may not find as many big releases here as we saw last month, this month does have THE release I am most looking forward to and it is taking every ounce of my being to not pass out from excitement.....but give it time.

April 14th:

Mortal Kombat X - (PC, PS4, Xbox One)


It is happening, this is it, my most anticipated game of the year, I hope you read my preview in an earlier blog post to get caught up before..... uh oh....Yep, I'm hyperventilating....oh man....world is spinning....yep, getting dizzy....and my chest....whoo boy, fingers going numb.....MORTAL FUCKING KOMBAT!!

(passes out)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(lovely assistant places can of Surge in Jeff's hand, instantly waking him with the power of citrus)

I suppose other games are coming out too huh? Well here are some quick notes:

Quick Notes: (with the power of Citrus!)

- In case you aren't "Souled" out after playing Bloodborne (which is an awesome game), then Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin releases for PC on April 1st, and PS4/Xbox One on April 7th. This includes all the DLC as well as new item/enemy placement, and updated graphics and audio.

- Bastion comes to PS4 on April 7th, if you somehow have missed it, you owe it to yourself to give it a play.

- Xenoblade Chronicles 3D is the first game to REQUIRE the NEW Nintendo 3DS and hits stores April 10th.

- Grand Theft Auto V is coming to PC (seriously, not fooling you here, it's going to happen....I think) on MKX day (14th). This seems to finally be the day, maybe, possibly?

- Shovel Knight hits PS3, PS4 and Vita on April 21st and is a HELL of a game that you have to have to have to play.

- Do you like weird shit? Good, then (A) We can be friends and (B) Goat Simulator hits Xbox One and Xbox 360 "Sometime" this month. Play it, it's weird. I do hope the MMO mod that's currently in the PC version comes with it to consoles.
========================================================================

Those are some of the bullet points of April. Other games will enter the fray and demand your attention, announcements will be made (like that Arkham Knight PS4 bundle that looks SUPER SEXY), but for me, it begins and ends with Mortal Kombat X. In celebration of that, I will be doing some live streaming of Mortal Kombat (MK9) among other games over on my Hitbox.tv channel (hitbox.tv/drjohnnylt) and make sure to follow me on Twitter (@JeffMcFlyIA) to find out when my livestreams go up and get general 140 character thoughts from me.

Now I shall go back to passing out from pure excitement. I'm gonna need more Surge.

FIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment