Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I need your help!

Thanks to all of you who are reading my blog. I come with this post to ask for design/artistic help. The Good Lord game me a few things:

- Dancing skills
- Technology smarts
- A love for Jimmy John's
- An amazing family

You'll notice that "Being artistic" isn't there. I can't draw for shit.

Over at the Jeff of All Games YouTube page (found here), you will see it's kinda dull looking. (The content is top-notch though. I might be a little biased).

So this is where you can come in. I need help making logos and banners to use on my YouTube page and other assorted uses. I will, of course, give the artist credit and special thanks if I end up using it.

Let your imagination run wild, I would like any sort of usage of video game iconography as well as some implementation of "JoAG" or something of that nature.

Thank you for your time and efforts, I look forward to seeing what the evolving community can come up with.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment