Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Extra Life Promo


I'm no video editor, but I did throw together a little promo piece for my upcoming 24 hour charity livestream:



Here are the important details:

The event goes from Saturday, October 25th at 8:00 AM CST - Sunday, October 26th at 8:00 AM CST

Donation Pagewww.extra-life.org/participant/jeffmcfly

Twitch Linkwww.twitch.tv/jeff_mcfly

Games that I am considering playing:

- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Hearthstone
- Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
- Bully: Scholarship Edition
- SimGolf
- World of Warcraft
- The Sims 4
- Mortal Kombat
- SimCity

... And more!

Also, if I make my $1,000 goal by the end of the 24 hours, I will go for one more hour, making it 25 straight hours!

Click the donation page link, click SUPPORT ME, and help the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment