Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Schedule for My Extra Life Charity Live Stream!!



After a lot of thinking and switching and installing and uninstalling games, I have come up with the schedule of games for my big Extra Life charity event. 24 hours straight of video games, taking donations and supporting The University of Iowa Children's Hospital.

Here is the schedule of events:

8AM - 9AM - Hearthstone

9AM - 11AM - Bully: Scholarship Edition

11AM - 1PM - Burnout Paradise

1PM - 3PM - Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure

3PM - 5PM - Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

5PM - 7PM - The Sims 4

7PM - 10PM - Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth

10PM - 12AM - South Park: The Stick of Truth

12AM - 2AM - Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

2AM - 4AM - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

4AM - 6AM - SimCity

6AM - 8AM - XCom: Enemy Unknown

I also have a few games set aside for the "Bonus Hour" if I make (and hopefully exceed) my $1,000 goal.

To donate, head to: www.extra-life.org/participant/jeffmcfly

To watch me on October 25th (and whenever I do live streaming), head to: www.twitch.tv/jeff_mcfly


No comments:

Post a Comment